The book aims to equip every candidate with all relevant aspects of personality which are usually tested in interviews. First objective is to make everyone get away from the fear of interviews, and with focused preparation and practice, come up with quick and convincing answers before interview board. Though interview techniques have been elaborately discussed to cover interviews of varied types, candidates appearing in interviews conducted by UPSC and other Govt. organizations will find it especially relevant as a number of FAQs and their realistic answers have been suggested.
Key features of the book :
- Understanding the requirements of interview and expectations of the interview board.
- Getting familiar with the expected process of your upcoming interview.
- Upgrading the level of your verbal communication.
- Importance of non-verbal communication and techniques to improve it.
- Some frequently asked questions and their suggested answers.