Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by MADE EASY Publications. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as by accessing this site, you are agreeing to abide by all the conditions set out below. MADE EASY Publications expressly reserves all rights in the content and compilation of entire content on the website. The content and software on this website may be used for the purposes of private, non-commercial viewing of web pages only. Any other use, including the downloading, reproduction, copying, modification, distribution, republication, display or performance of the content of this website is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of MADE EASY Publications.
"We", "us", "our", means MADE EASY Publications "You", "your" means the person or the user using the Website under these Terms.
- MADE EASY has all the rights to change/delete/add the content on the website without any announcement or permission. User/buyer is limited to viewing the content and placing an order for any book/material/publications available on the website.
- User is required to provide correct information at the time of placing the order. If any information is incorrect, the user shall solely be responsible for the delay in processing the order and delivery of the same.
- No refund or cancellation whatsoever shall be applicable.
- User/Buyer has to make complete payment transaction (amount should be credited into MADE EASY account) to consider the order as confirmed.
- Once the order is placed customer cannot change the shipping address.
- It takes minimum of 48 (working) hrs to process your order and takes minimum of 7-10 days (depending on the location) as the books are sent through Surface courier/ India Post. A buyer should inform by email at ([email protected]) if the product is not delivered.
- Any Xerox, duplicate, reproduction, etc of MADE EASY Publications Books, material and other content is strictly prohibited. MADE EASY has dedicated Anti-Piracy Cell and any person doing the above act(s) shall be dealt with legally in a suitable Court of Law.